Here's what you need to make these cards:
- Backing paper free from a magazine
- White "Magic Mesh" centred down the card
- Add the chipboard "Flower Fairy" on top of a Cream cardstock "Nestie" (donated as usual!)
- Silver peel offs down the side to hightlight it (from a Wedding Peel off)
- Stardust Stickles on each 'scallop' of the Nestie
- Light blue satin ribbon through the top of the chipboard "Flower Fairy" to match the backing paper
- Yellow Prima Flowers
- White Pearl flowers used as centres in the Prima ones, these are from Craft Creatives from Tesco
- I used "Stardust" Stickles in the middle just to add a bit more "bling"!!!
With the second card it's pretty similar to the first one with the differences being:
- Same backing paper
- Darker blue ribbon
- Add a Cuttlebugged (Roses Embossing Folder) backing centrally placed
- Place the chipboard "Flower Fairy" at a 'jaunty angle'
- Holographic peel offs from a Forever Friends "At the Chapel" Wedding Set (from PaperMill)
More to add to the charity box!