If you've still got some wool in your craft stash somewhere, give it a go, tiny needles are best then you can easily transfer them to the cocktail sticks.
It only takes small scraps of wool and they look so effective don't you think?
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Small scraps of pastel coloured wool - unless you know whether it's a boy or girl!
- Create the small cardigan and use some extra wool to make a small ball of wool for the card
- Use any cardstock you have in the appropriate colour (pink, blue, lemon, white, cream etc)
- I printed this background off a freebie from the internet - plain A4 paper can make four a6 card backgrounds so very economical for charity cards!
- Various embellishments to add to the card, epoxy stickers (from a company called Scrapperware), Nesties, mini envelopes containing cards saying "It's a Boy/Girl" peel offs and flowers on the front
- Bits and bobs from the stash box - anything can be used so nothing is wasted!