UPDATE: Just checked and the download is still available at http://www.docrafts.com/download so go and give it a go!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- White cardstock 6" x 6"
- Dovecraft Corner Rounder
- Print out your free download for the backing paper
- Print out your free download for the embellishments on to white cardstock
- Print out the sentiments on the same cardstock
- Complete the decoupage elements and also cut out the sentiment
- Dovecraft Corner Rounder to take the corners off the backing paper to match the white cardstock
- Two strips of brown graduated ribbon add this to the left hand side of the card
- Place your decoupage embellishments central in the remaining space
- Add felt flowers (I chose beige and brown to match the paper) down the middle of the two strips of graduated ribbon
- Add foam pads to the sentiment and add it to the lower right hand side of the card
- I put Stickles (Stardust) on the paws of the bears to 'bling' it up a bit! You know me and glitter!
Hope you enjoy making this one, the basic template can be used for many cards so have fun!