Each one is coloured slightly differently and with different embellishments. Once made I thought of making a box for them and putting six in each and they would make great "Notelet Sets" - what do you think?
Here's what you need to make these cards:
- Backing papers were taken from a cardmaking magazine I'd had for ages - ideal for oriental cards I thought!
- Gold/red ribbon which was in my stash
- I used my paper crimper (bought from The Works many many moons ago for £2) to make the plain cardstock background
- All the images were coloured using Glitter Pens (Sainsburys) and then covered in Anita's Glossy Accent liquid and left to set - really shows the black hair up well
- Red tiny ribbons on the hair came from an old "Make Your Own Christmas Cards" set from Tesco I won in a raffle!
- Creative Craft Pearls - again from Tesco were used on the ribbon - I thought it made it look more oriental - what do you think?
- Silver mirri card was used on the sentiments to make them stand out more
- Silver crinkly ribbed card (Kids Craft Section!) just cut to size
- The tiny diamond gems on some of the fans came from, believe it or not, a bra!
It's amazing what ribbons and gems can be found on clothes before wearing! You'll be looking at everything in a new way now.....go on admit it...!