I sat down to cut out the decoupage for this House Meece design, and over an hour later, it was finally done! My poor carpal tunnel ridden wrists were complaining loud and clear, but this is the first time I've done one in one go, normally I break it down into a few sessions instead.
This card is for my favourite Auntie, she is 79 this year, and she won't see this blog as she doesn't have a computer - and doesn't want one either!!!!
I used my best purple cardstock for this card, with a matching envelope and set to creating it for her birthday next week.
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Purple cardstock with matching envelope
- House Meece decoupage donated by Di - thanks Di!
- Green flower backing paper (freebie download)
- Purple stripes backing paper (another free download!)
- "Happy Birthday" sentiment - purchased for 75p in the sale - yes not a freebie!
- Green card candy, decorated with Stardust Stickles for some added bling
- Yellow wooden butterfly, donated by Craft Fairy - thanks Lisa!
Fairly simple once I'd cut all the decoupage out (with my lovely new Decoupage Scissors - thanks Di - again!!!).