Sunday 12 September 2010

Charity Card - Dragons!

I love dragons - don't you?!?!? They're so cute, especially when drawn by Dustin Pike. He is one talented man.

SHOPPING LIST

Here's what you need to make this card:

  • Pale green cardstock as a base
  • Music notes background paper (freebie again!)
  • Silver dots are Anita's Glitterations - also come in gold but I only got silver, big mistake!
  • Music notes are from Ange (I think they're a QuickKutz design but am not certain)
  • Dragon on a cake is a freebie from Dustin Pike
  • Hand coloured with Twinkling H20's (thanks Di!)
  • Pink candle again from Ange in a bag of die cuts etc
  • Pink candle highlighted with Stickles Crystal for some more bling!
  • Sentiment from Tags, Banners and Labels set - coming to the end of these now sadly

Another charity card for the collection! I've had a mass colouring in sesh, so have a few to add to cards now, simple but effective I think.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Gill said...

well dragons are fun, I am sure a boy or girl will love this card. Gillxx