I cut out the sweetie shapes (licquorice allsorts squares and coconut circles!) and did the following to make an enviromentally friendly card. Just look at things in a different way and you'll be surprised what you can come up with! LOL!!!!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Baby pink cardstock (sweetie colour I thought - remember pink shrimps?!?!?!)
- Mirri card as a matted and layered background and rippled silver card on the other
- I made the 'lollies' using an old lolly stick (sugar free again!) and stuck it onto a cream card circle I already had in the 'goodie bag'
- Add a grey scalloped circle (you don't have to do this, but I'd already stuck them down beforehand!)
- Add the cut out sweetie shapes
- Add gold stars (from the Tesco Make Your Own Christmas Card Sets)
- Use an existing cello bag (from previous embellies!) and tie with ribbon
- DST to stick to the mirri card base
- Add more gold stars randomly on the silver card
- Sentiments are just hand written and matted and layered onto scraps of card
- The bottom card had added pink bubbles background paper as the silver rippled card wasn't big enough - we crafters know how to make things fit huh!
Hope you enjoy this card, just have a look at what is around you, you'll be amazed. More crafty recycled makes to follow........ :-)