Thursday 2 September 2010

Charity Card - For Mum


Here's another girlie pinky one. I'm not normally a pinkie girlie type person but seem to like these cards at the moment, and seeing as most girlies seem to be pinkie at the moment, then I know they will sell well for the cancer charity/hospices.
SHOPPING LIST

Here's what you need to make this card:

  • Pink background in a arty-crafty type styleeeeee! (Freebie from a magazine as usual!) - rounded corners created with my Dovecraft punch
  • Black scroll peel offs from Di (think they are Hobbycraft ones)
  • Image and sentiment both from http://craftworkcards.co.uk/ - I just coloured them with glitter pens and add a gold "Mum" peel off from my stash
  • Folded cream ribbon put behind the words sentiment to add a splash of colour and something different!

Hope you enjoy this one - simple but effective I think!

No comments: