I had some images and was trying out my H20's for the first time, hence the heavy handedness of the yellow!!! Mind you, it looks good with solid colours too so I'm not complaining!
Here's what you need for this card:
- Purple cardstock
- Simple purple flower doodles (I think this was Floral Doodles a freebie I got many moons ago)
- Purple flowers sent by Crafty Ange - she sent me a bag of 'bits and pieces' and I love to see how I can use them for the charity cards
- "Thank You" image was a freebie (from Dustin Pike I think!)
- Coloured with H20's - from Di and Jan - thanks for those - love them!
- Foam pads were used to give him some height
- Cuttlebugged (spots embossing folder) was used on a Nestie oval scallop and added some yellow glitter dots on the scallops - you can't see them too well, so perhaps I should've used a deeper colour
Hope you like him!