The title says it all for this one. It had to be bright and colourful, along with the lovely lady dancing in her purple outfit. Purple is the colour worn by more "mature" ladies who just enjoy life if you read the emails that come around. I'm going to wear purple.....LOL!!!!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Pale green cardstock for the card base
- Stamped image (from Di - perhaps you could tell others which one it is? Thanks!)
- Coloured with watercolour pencils
- Anita's 3D Clear Gloss was used on her dress and shoes
- Backing paper was a freebie - can't remember where from sorry!
- Anita's Glitterations was used in the top right hand corner to add some bling
- Sentiment was included with the image - very appropriate - Damce Like No One's Watching
- Faux stiching was done with a matching Purple glitter pen (Sainsbury's)
Another card for the charity box. Hope you like her!