Here's what you need to make these cards:
- Pink doodled circles for backing paper
- Light pink fluorescent paper for the top half of the backing - you can't see it too clearly from this but believe me it is!
- Add a pink cardstock topper which has been rounded on the corners
- Smaller cardstock in a pearl cream colour which has been cuttlebugged with a spiral embossing folder, again rounded on the corners
- Dress and flowers from an old Papermania set I've had in my stash for a while
- Sentiment is a new one from The Range, a set of silver one's already on foam pads - only cost £1.00!!!
I do love a bargain don't you!
For the purple card I used:
- Yellow cardstock (from the child's craft section many moons ago!)
- Purple circles background paper - a free download - do let me know if you'd like any of the free downloads won't you..... I know us crafters like freebies!
- Purple circles came from Crafty Ange, she sent me a lot of items in a cello bag to use for my charity cards which I appreciate and have almost used up now!
- Cream cardstock which was cuttlebugged with a Paisley Embossing Folder
- Image was coloured by my own fair hands with H20's and the image and H20's were supplied by Di
- Sentiment was also sent by Di - I just matted and layered it onto blue holographic cardstock purchased many moons ago from a Craft Exhibition I went to when I was able to walk!
- I doodled some lines around the edge of the image with glitter pens
I do love my freebies from the internet and also have lots of goodies sent to me from good friends who also help me with cardmaking for cancer charities/hospices.
Thanks Girls...!!! You are ALL superstars!