Here's what you need to make these cards (top card first!):
- Purple cardstock for the base card - in fact any colour you like - this is just my choice at the time obviously!
- Fancy decorative paper (with butterflies embedded in silver in the actual paper) - freebies from a friend
- Pink kids craft paper pleated and using DST add to the right hand side of the card
- Butterflies (punched by a friend) and added to the top of the pleat and randomly placed on the backing paper
- Kitty image (freebie download) coloured with Twinkling H20's
- White oval cardstock behind the kitty
- "Happy Birthday" peel off from stash
Second card used the following:
- Pink cardstock from stash
- Flowers embossed using Cuttlebug machine and used as backing
- Kitty (freebie download) coloured with Twinkling H20's
- Sentiment printed on PC, matted and layered onto gold card
- Various flowers from stash
- Add a button to the centre of the middle flower
Two more to add to the charity box cards! Easy.........my mojo is back!