Thursday, 31 March 2011
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Another simple design. Di mentioned a "Clean and Simple" item a while back, perhaps I should have a look. Some of these are really clean and simple, less is more as they say!
Some simple embellishments, on a CB'd embossing cardstock background, some stick on patches I had from a "Forever Friends" freebie sticker pack (it came on a magazine but sorry I can't remember which one it was many moons ago!). Matted and layered along with the usual corner edge and it's done.
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Monday, 28 March 2011
Sunday, 27 March 2011
Saturday, 26 March 2011
I used a lovely free stamp I got with the flowers on and added some of those teeny tiny gems I got, and just matted and layered it onto gold mirror card.
I kept it all purple as it seems to suit it. I've done another which I'll show you later in a different colour dress. I think the sentiment says it all really....!
Friday, 25 March 2011
Thursday, 24 March 2011
I used another bargain 99p paper pack (Papermania this time!) I got eons ago now. All different shades on one colour (blue in this case!). I then just added a lovely red heart (I got several from Gill in an envelope with some stamps to use with my PM's - these will follow soon!).
I added the sentiment using the computer and just matted and layered it and added the heart around it. Quite cute card for a guy I think.
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Tuesday, 22 March 2011
Monday, 21 March 2011
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Saturday, 19 March 2011
That's it! You all deserve to win this Award so I'm pleased to present it to you! Enjoy!
Friday, 18 March 2011
Thursday, 17 March 2011
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
I used this lovely pink backing paper (freebie from a magazine many moons ago!) along with some Nesties (another brown one!) and the lovely silky yellow paper cut with the trimmer again.
Mat and layer the Nesties, add the lovely thread along with some transparent hearts (peel offs) by the side of the girlie and a peel off sentiment down the side and it's done - simples.
Monday, 14 March 2011
Sunday, 13 March 2011
Saturday, 12 March 2011
Friday, 11 March 2011
I used some plain white card to add the sentiment and used my trusty double scallop punch to add some detail to the corners. I also added some punched border in green mirror card to the bottom of this, however I did this before I cut round the image to make it stand out more.
I couldn't separate it from the DST so it had to stay, but if you don't say anything then I won't either and no one will be any the wiser...! LOL!!!
The gorgeous wooden flying creature (which came from Craft Fairy Lisa) was also added to give it some dimension. I think it just sets it off nicely. Oh and of course it had to have some googly eyes to add to the fun.
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
- Tell everyone 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 15 people
Now 15 people, that's going to be hard to narrow it down....but I'm going to give it a go!
Thanks for the Award Trina, I'm so proud to have received it from you.
- Allegedly I could talk the hind legs off a donkey!
- My personal blog has had over 1 million hits - I still can't believe that!
- I'm surviving cancer - wahoo!
- I was taught to fly kites with the help of a Kite Champion!
- I've seen a UFO
- I'm a closet David Cassidy fan, have been since a teenager!
- I've met the Muppets - well not all of them at once you understand
Now on to 15 Award Winners for you to check out.
- My lovely friend Di, check out her blog here
- Sliekje is one very talented, and generous lady - check out her digi images here
- Pollycraft not only has a shop site, but also a blog here - lots of inspiration to be had
- Jane has some clever designs here for you to have a peek at
- This Wacky Woman is a big High Hopes fan, and I am too..although I only have one stamp so far!
- Dorcas has colouring to die for! Go and make your eyes green with envy!
- I'm a big fan of Mo Manning, you just fall in love with her images, so much talent in one person!
- Don't just use your Cuttlebug for die cuts and embossing, check out Ikki's Cupboard for lots of new ideas
- How can you not love "Lili of the Valley" - all their images are so cute!
- Georgia has some wonderful designs here - and she loves purple on her cards LOL!
- Bright and colourful cards here from Kristina
- Shirley has lots of cute designs here for you all to see
- Here is Donna, another Teddy Bo and Hanglar fan
- If you like Kitties (as I do, believe it or not!) then check out Beth's Blog here - she has quite a few in different poses!
- Talking of kitties, who doesn't love Penny Black - they have such cute ones to Promarker in!
So that's it for now. Hope you have fun checking out a few sites I like and follow and visit often.