Friday 11 March 2011

New Pad

This was a really quick make for a friend of ours who is just moving house. I used a freebie digi (again I know!) and coloured it with my PM's (again, I know...!). I then just matted and layered it on to some Nesties (two different shapes) and used some silver mirror card with some 'circle' backing paper.

I used some plain white card to add the sentiment and used my trusty double scallop punch to add some detail to the corners. I also added some punched border in green mirror card to the bottom of this, however I did this before I cut round the image to make it stand out more.

I couldn't separate it from the DST so it had to stay, but if you don't say anything then I won't either and no one will be any the wiser...! LOL!!!

The gorgeous wooden flying creature (which came from Craft Fairy Lisa) was also added to give it some dimension. I think it just sets it off nicely. Oh and of course it had to have some googly eyes to add to the fun.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Di said...

Fab. card Karen - just love those eyes! Have a nice weekend! Di x

Gill said...

Hi Karen,
Almost worth moving home to receive such a nice card. Another great card.
Gill x