Another charity card, most of them are made from existing stash so I can only give you guidance on how they were done and if I have details of the items and where from I'll tell you.
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Pink cardstock folded in half to make an A6 card
- White cardstock which has been Cuttlebugged with "Daisies" embossing folder
- Round the corners with Dovecraft corner rounder
- Pink cardstock Cuttlebugged with "Roses" embossing folder
- Again round the corners with Dovecraft corner rounder
- Add three Prima flowers in different colours with DST
- Add Card Candy to make the flower centres in a cream pearlised colour
- Add Mulberry "With Love" sentiment to the bottom of the card (landscape card style)
- Add "Bling" gemstones to the sentiment and either side of it too
Another simple card, but looks quite stunning when seen in real life!