With some plain purple cardstock (a freebie I got from the internet!) here is how I made this card...
- Rounded the edges of the cardstock with a Dovecraft corner rounder punch (purchased from eBay for £2.75 - Dovecraft make it so easy on the fingers/thumbs to punch!)
- Swirly paper as background (I think this came from a freebie on the internet)
- Silver mirri card as the backing for the top of the easel card
- The little bear embellishment came as a set of four from Hobbycraft (in their sale!)
- I used circles of various purple coloured paper to put beneath the bear embellishment
- Add small silver flowers
- Put "Bling" gems in the middle of the flowers to 'lift' the card
- Sentiment from Di (again!) which came from www.craftworkcards.com
- Purple card candy (again from Di and www.craftworkcards.com!) in the bigger silver flower
On the flat side of the easel card I used the following:
- Purple swirly paper for the background
- Purple card cut with Nestabilities (not mine sadly!)
- Silver flowers either side of the big Nesties
- Purple card candy used as a 'stopper' for the card to stand up
This was for a birthday, I hope they liked it, as I never heard from them whether they did or not. Fingers crossed huh!