Wednesday 7 July 2010

A Blurred Bunny

Sorry this photo is a bit blurred but it was taken late at night the evening before Easter Sunday. I know this is not a card, but it is a crafty make!

I used a tag that was donated to me for my charity card making and I now know it's from a Nestie set made using the Cuttlebug machine.

INGREDIENTS
  • Using a cellobag which you normally put your cards in to put the chocolate raisins or peanuts in and I used DST to seal it
  • I folded one of the tags made using a Nestie die cutting shape in half
  • Using a White Gel Pen I added the words "Hoppy Easter" and made faux stitching around the outside edge, again with the White Gel Pen
  • Add an embellishment (this is Warren, a freebie which I printed off from the PC) kinda cute isn't he!

That's it - all you need. Of course this can be made into Christmas Treats, Birthday Treats, Get Well Treats, just change the contents and the wording and it's a quick easy way of making a special little treat for someone you love who deserves some TLC!

Enjoy.

No comments: