There is a (or rather was!) a craft shop fairly near us, but sadly it's closed down now and is an 'Internet Shop' only. I got a few things from there in their "Moving Sale" which then changed to a "Closing Down Sale!".
- Blue cardstock from my stash (got at a Papercraft Show pre-illness!), corners rounded using the Dovecrafts Punch
- Backing paper obtained from Carole's Crafts - in their sale for 30p sheet but I was charged 50p instead but didn't notice until I got home....now the Garden Centre has burnt down so no chance of any refund there then!
- "Happy Birthday" background vellum type paper - in the sale at the Craft Shop only 10p!
- Car Decoupage I won in a "Lucky Dip Draw" so sorry no details of it on there
- Matted and layered the backgrounds with the image
- Scalloped cardstock from a Lucky Dip Draw (again!) and I used a dark blue Card Candy (from Diane via http://craftworkcards.co.uk/ I think!)
- Silver Peel Offs (a good staple and I have now collected a few for different occasions)
Not bad for a first attempt huh!