Monday 5 July 2010

Thank Ewe!


I made this card for a lovely little man called George, he's the son of my friends Nick and Jo and he loves receiving envelopes with his name on through the post! Mind you, so do I....! Still a kid at heart I suppose.
Ingredients
  • 6" x 6" Corrugated paper styleee (from Tesco's Make Your Own Christmas Card Set!)

  • Gold Magic Mesh

  • Gold Card Candy (from my very good friend Di...thanks Di...!)

  • Silver holographic card shaped with a "Rounder Punch" for the background of the sheep

  • White card flower tag shape (used for his body and the ribbon hole can be hidden!)

  • White card scraps for his head and ears

  • Black card scraps for his legs

  • Black Fineliner Pen to add the "fur" on his body and head

  • Black card scraps for the "Thank You" tag (I would normally add Thank Ewe but as this was for a little boy I didn't want to confuse his spelling!)

  • White Gel Pen to add his "feet" and the handwritten "Thank You" sentiment

Hope you like him!

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is cute! I bet George loved it :)