Thursday 15 July 2010

"Dogtors" Orders



Well what should follow a Doctors card, but a Get Well Soon Card!!! LOL!!
I made this from scraps in my stash box but I'll do my best to give you clues as to how it was put together.
SHOPPING LIST
Here's what you need to make this card:
  • Blue Tartan background, printed from a magazine CDROM - edges rounded
  • Swirly background which I previously used on an Exploding Box (more of that later!) - edges rounded
  • Sizzix Dogs (donated to me)
  • Red cardstock cut into squares
  • Red cardstock used for the sentiment, which is hand written with faux stitiching around the edge
  • Add the dogs to the red squares and use Stickles (Crystal) on two sides of the cardstock
  • Add tiny multicolour shiny hearts randomly

That's it, another one done for the charity card box.

Thank you for looking :-)

No comments: