I had this image in a batch I did when using my Twinkling H20's for the first time, unsually it's a boy and that's why I liked him! Trendy for a teenager or even an older fella to reminisce of his youth!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Orange cardstock
- Black/white flowered cardstock from an old pack I had in my stash - not quite girlie and reminds me of tattoo's so ideal for men cards! These were cut with the Nellie Snellen die cuts (rectangle) - see I said I would persevere!
- Red corrugated mirri card - cut to fit the shape left inside the Nellie Snellen die cuts
- Black Nellie Snellen die cut matted and layered to show off the boy image I'd previously coloured
- Yellow ribbon (Eastern Treasures) again from the P&Q home store - this was my ideal place for finding odd crafty bargains before a Poundland came to town!
- Gold holographic card (scrap used from an old piece I had) cut with the tag from the Nellie Snellen die cut again
- Sentiment is my fave silver peel offs again!
I think this looks kinda like a tattoo based male card, what do you think? Hope my thinking is right!