It's made for a Clay Pigeon Shooting Instructor who I know and has taught us how to shoot right. In reply to giving him this he said "Oh you soppy tart - it's lovely - thankyou". He meant it in a nice way obviously.
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Dotted background from a CDROM I had from a magazine I think!
- White card used for the roof of the shooting canopy to save you getting rained on (sorry I don't know the correct terminology!)
- The little man is a sizzix one I was sent, I made his clothes myself from black/silver and blue card - the little shoes came with the man!
- The shotgun was made from silver and black card, my own design!
- The little dog was a download I'd printed many moons ago, I know not from where sorry!
- Thank You sentiment is a peel off (I like them, I don't care what people say on the forums lately about them being 'wrong'!!!) used with two layers of plain white cardstock with faux stitching
That's all for this card, hope you enjoy!