Girlie and pink - perfect for a new baby girl!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Pink cardstock for base
- Round the corners using the Corner Punch
- Pink doodled background printed from Pink Petticoat freebie many moons ago I think - please correct me if I'm wrong - my memory is rubbish after cancer treatment and I readily admit it, it's too bad to hide!
- Pink Net was a bargain, reduced from £3.99 to 50p - I couldn't resist could I really!
- Square nestie I was given, my stocks are running low so I don't use them that often!!
- Cream square which fits perfectly into the nestie
- Diamond blings added to the four corners
- "Sweet" sentiment, found in a bargain bin in a closing down craft shop - it was a scrapbooking set but ideal for cardmaking too
- Gorgeous pink pram donated by Di - she is so generous with sharing her crafty stash and I will forever be in her debt for it! Thanks Di!