Tuesday 12 October 2010

Charity Card - New Baby



Girlie and pink - perfect for a new baby girl!


SHOPPING LIST


Here's what you need to make this card:


  • Pink cardstock for base

  • Round the corners using the Corner Punch

  • Pink doodled background printed from Pink Petticoat freebie many moons ago I think - please correct me if I'm wrong - my memory is rubbish after cancer treatment and I readily admit it, it's too bad to hide!

  • Pink Net was a bargain, reduced from £3.99 to 50p - I couldn't resist could I really!

  • Square nestie I was given, my stocks are running low so I don't use them that often!!

  • Cream square which fits perfectly into the nestie

  • Diamond blings added to the four corners

  • "Sweet" sentiment, found in a bargain bin in a closing down craft shop - it was a scrapbooking set but ideal for cardmaking too

  • Gorgeous pink pram donated by Di - she is so generous with sharing her crafty stash and I will forever be in her debt for it! Thanks Di!

No comments: