Well if it's not a cat, then it has to be another cutie animal doesn't it, and who better than Bella and her doggy?!?!?!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- White cardstock
- Pink gingham background paper (freebie download)
- Pink cardstock cuttlebugged with Butterflies flying! Sorry I can't remember the right name for this embossing folder, I will endeavour to find out
- Pink lace scrap cuttlebugged with Nellie Snellen (rectangle) die cuts, if you look in the middle of the die cuts you will see this small label which is ideal to thread ribbons, card, etc through it - most people miss it!
- Yellow organza ribbon labelled as Eastern Treasures (from P&Q Home Stores 99p - bargain as you get five colours of ribbon on there!)
- Yellow flowers, in an unlabelled bag from The Crafty Cow, there were about 10 in there for 49p - I do love my bargains!
- The bella image was coloured with Twinkling H20's
- Sentiment was handwritten with a freebie pink pen I got with a Card magazine from Sainsbury
I do love my bargains as you can tell, I can normally be found rummaging in the bargain bins when I find them in shops. Amazingly not all of them are found in craft shops, have a look around you and it will surprise you what can be used!!!