- Yellow cardstock
- Silver mirri card which has been cuttlebugged with the "Stars" embossing folder
- Yellow gingham background paper (freebie download)
- Cat image relaxing in a life buoy (think that's what it's called, please correct me if I'm wrong!) coloured with Twinkling H20's
- Crystal Stickles were added to the red stripes to make it more 'blingy' for a girl!
- Sentiment is a handwritten message with the pink freebie pen, and matted and layered onto red mirri card (another scrap I used up!)
I hardly ever throw little pieces of card away, and find ways of using up even the oddest shape on my cards. Recycling is a good way of helping not only the environment, but also my pocket as 100% of the proceeds from my cards is given to the cancer charity/hospice. I just enjoy making the cards which keeps my little grey cells and my carpal tunnel addled hands moving!