This was made when I found some old Papermania stickers in my stash and thought it about time they saw the light of day. That's the problem with your stash being in a huge box, it gets lost unless you have a mix about every few weeks!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Pink cardstock for the card
- Pink gingham background paper (another freebie, I have a lot of freebie gingham colours, so ask me if you'd like one, I might have it!)
- Papermania dress stickers matted and layered onto silver card (part of the Tesco Christmas Card Sets I'm s-t-i-l-l-l-l-l using up!)
- Silver peel offs used as borders around the gingham paper
- Sentiment (Tres Chic Dresses) also from the Papermania set
- Coat hangers, guess where they're from - yes Papermania again! Amazing set and I'm not sure how I missed using them until now!
- Handbags were placed strategically on the right hand side of the image, these were also from the Papermania stickers
- Card candy in brown colours interspersed with the handbag stickers
- Corner rounder punch used to soften the edges of the cardstock
Another one for the charity box - hope you like it!