Here's what you need to make this card:
- White cardstock as a base
- Yellow pearlised paper cuttlebugged with an embossing folder
- Rectangle Nellie Snellen Diecut using yellow cardstock (yahoo I think I've got the hang of this now, certain papers/cardstock it doesn't like but I kinda know which now!)
- Cream card candy
- Prima flower again with cream card candy for the centre
- Red organza type ribbon
- Sentiment peel off matted and layered using white cardstock and a pink Rectangle Nellie Snellen diecut label
- Image (freebie) coloured with H20's as usual...!
Hope you like her, she looks quite cute with her striped stockings!