Dragons are a big favourite of mine, along with kitties of course! So here's another one for the Charity Card box - which is getting fuller by the minute it seems - another visit is called for to the Charity/Hospice soon!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Pink cardstock
- Pink paper with silver dots on (donated item from many moons ago)
- Circle scalloped Nestie which has been cuttlebugged with spirals embossing folder - amazing how a plain piece of paper can look so special being embossed!
- Dragon image which was coloured with Twinkling H20's
- Balloons were donated and I used some brown ribbon from my stash to tie the balloons to the dragon
- HappyBirthday sentiment was added to a cuttlebugged piece of spare card again using the spiral embossing folder
- White gel pen was used to add the light reflecting squares on the balloons - well I hope that's what it looks like!
Another for the charity box. Hope you're enjoying all the cards so far - leave me a comment to say what you think!