In a purple mood again this week, just lurrvveee purple! It was my Nan's favourite colour too....all shades of purple and lilac.
Here's what you need to make this card:
- White cardstock
- Purple gingham background paper (freebie download again)
- Nellie Snellen diecut (rectangle) on the cuttlebug, this was a bit of a disaster the first time I used them and this is the only one that came out OK - I will be trying again so don't worry - it won't beat me the little cuttlebug machine that needs 5 pieces of card as a shim - yes five!!!
- Purple swirl background printed onto white card, a small piece left from an exploding box I made for a friend's wedding
- Faux stitching using a purple glitter pen (Sainsburys)
- Topper flower and dress (Focus Handcrafted Stickers - not the Focus DIY Store, but this is what is on the packet!)
- Sentiment "Best Wishes" are a silver peel off - I make no apologies for using Peel Offs, I know some people class them as 'old hat' but I like them and they are so useful when you have no expensive die cuts to use!