Here's what you need to make this card:
- White cardstock as a base
- Green paper for the background
- Green glitter pen (Sainsbury!) faux stitching around the whole card
- Image coloured with Twinkling H20's and cut close to the image
- Copper glittery cardstock cut with Nellie Snellen rectangle die cutters (I've managed to cut a few of these now but it's not keen on some cardstock I have so I have to chose carefully - when I find one works I cut a few so I don't have to fiddle about getting the cuttlebug out)
- Happy Birthday sentiment is a freebie from a card magazine - I thought I'd give it a go, now it is lime green in colour and I can't remove it no matter what I try - any ideas? Hope it doesn't ruin it!
- Caramel colour card candy, three put on the side of the card - why does threes always work so well?
That's it. Simple but cute. I like...!