- White cardstock for the base card
- Pink circles from a freebie download - perfect for most girlie cards as it comes in some gorgeous colours
- Pink peel off for the edging around the card - you will note there are two different styles - this is because I used the 'waste' bits inbetween the 'real' ones I used if you see what I mean
- Image I've had for a while and have now Twinkling H20'd them all
- Matted and layered onto a yellow piece of cardstock - this was then highlighted with green faux stitching with a Sainsbury Glitter Pen
- "Happy Birthday" sentiment matted and layered onto white card and then yellow cuttlebugged card with the swirl embossing folder
- Two prima flowers put together with a card candy 'middle'
- Green leaves added to highlight the flower were a freebie in a 'goody bag' which I've had a while
All my cards have paper inserts as not everyone has a glitter pen to write on dark card - makes it easier for people to write in them. For personalised cards I also put in a colour matched verse. I try to make them up myself as I love making poems up - ever since school - and no, I'm not telling you how many years ago that is!