Monday 11 October 2010

Charity Card - All Pink and Girlie...well almost!



A real pinkie girlie card today!


SHOPPING LIST


Here's what you need to make this card:


  • White cardstock for the base card

  • Pink circles from a freebie download - perfect for most girlie cards as it comes in some gorgeous colours

  • Pink peel off for the edging around the card - you will note there are two different styles - this is because I used the 'waste' bits inbetween the 'real' ones I used if you see what I mean

  • Image I've had for a while and have now Twinkling H20'd them all

  • Matted and layered onto a yellow piece of cardstock - this was then highlighted with green faux stitching with a Sainsbury Glitter Pen

  • "Happy Birthday" sentiment matted and layered onto white card and then yellow cuttlebugged card with the swirl embossing folder

  • Two prima flowers put together with a card candy 'middle'

  • Green leaves added to highlight the flower were a freebie in a 'goody bag' which I've had a while

All my cards have paper inserts as not everyone has a glitter pen to write on dark card - makes it easier for people to write in them. For personalised cards I also put in a colour matched verse. I try to make them up myself as I love making poems up - ever since school - and no, I'm not telling you how many years ago that is!

No comments: