- Scallop card from Craftwork Cards I believe, gift from Di (correct me if I'm wrong here Di!)
- Tiny gems from eBay (these were a LOT smaller than described and a real fiddle to get on but have to be patient with them!) - I tend to leave a trail of them everywhere!
- Snowman image from Particraft Limited, sentiment as well - both matted and layered on to red mirri card
- Peel off greeting was put onto blue card and cut with my new "Bum Punch" as they called it in the shop!
- Crystal stickle glue was put around the edge
- Backing papers were a freebie from the Craft Fairy
- Gold snowflakes were from the Tesco sets I got ages ago - got loadssssss left!
- Snowflake paper was a freebie I got from a magazine
I put a verse on the back of the card, as Christmas Cards always need a lovely verse. To co-ordinate the look, I also added gold snowflakes around the edge of the verse, and again used my "Bum Punch" for the corners.
Sorry about the description but that's what they called it, and I can't for the life of me, remember the real name!