Thursday 9 December 2010

Christmas Wallet for Vouchers


I've tried several times to rotate this photo and it just won't go, so sorry it's the wrong way round - but you can still see what I've done with a simple piece of A4 card. Luckily I found this in my stash (a bargain buy from Carole's Crafts - the last one they had sorry!).
It's simply a case of one cut to make the middle section of the wallet, and a fold for the lower one.
I used Glitterations dots to make the 'brads' and then a white gel pen to add the faux stitching. As you can tell I hand wrote "COINS" on the coin pocket and made my own 'clasp' for the front of the wallet.
This is ideal for cash for a man or again vouchers. I'm going to use it for cash. I've got to print out some copies of credit cards (not real ones I hasten to add!) for authenticity.

Here's the outside of the wallet, I haven't got the clasp finished yet, so it was a bit awkward photographing this, but I think I got there in the end.

What do you think?????

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!

Di said...

Super Karen! And I hope you're having a great birthday today!! Di xx

gILL said...

Gill
A great gift idea.
Thanks
Gill xxx