Monday 20 June 2011

Penny Black - Flying again....

This stamp is SO cute, I just love it.  I coloured him using my trusty Promarkers of course, and then stamped the tail and kite again and used foam squares to add some dimension to the card.

I used the stripy paper again, along with my handmade backing paper using a stamp set from Di which inlcuded cats on it (of course!).  I CB'd him with a circle die which makes it more unusual.  Although I did stamp a few so you might see some variations of it!

Card candy was added in the top left hand corner, in threes of course.  I've had another idea for the image so you will see more of these...!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Di said...

Aw cute Karen! Odd, I was clearing out my spammed comments from the blog and found a load from you - dating back a while, they are now appearing. I wonder if it's 'cos they came from your phone? Off to Sunny Spain tomorrow...complete with some stamped images and watercolours of course! Di x

Gill said...

Another lovely card I liked the 3d effect on the tail & kite. Another winner!!!!