Sunday 26 June 2011

Get Well Soon ...

I've used some Promarkers here for a change!  Along with a beautiful flower which came from Gill in one of her many packets of cards she's sent me lately for the cancer charities/hospices.  Thanks for those Gill - also the lovely papers, some of which I've already used and you'll see those on here soon!

I added a peel off sentiment on here, makes a change from Birthday ones.  I've got some different ones to show you soon, so keep on looking....

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Di said...

As always, it's lovely Karen! So good of Gill to keep you supplied with cards and stash too. She sounds a real gem. Di xx

Gill x said...

Glad that you can use some of the bits that I can send you, I always seem to have to many, get carried away sometimes. It's nice to see how you use them.