Friday 24 June 2011

Another wedding, slightly different....


Another wedding image from Di here, so pretty.  I've not got any stamps of wedding images, mainly animals and people of the few I do have.  Am trying to get more when the bank account allows (which isn't often!).

I added in the silver chain peel off on here to add some dimension to the image along with the hearts.  Again, now they're on there, I think they may be a little big, but it's too late once the glue has set isn't it....!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

gillxx said...

Lovely card, good backing paper and love the hearts.

Di said...

Remind me honey and I'll do some more when I get home! Hope all is well - look at my blog for a cute kitten - would love to smuggle it home but it's happy enough here in Andalucia I suspect. Hugs, Di xx

Ambreen said...

Soo so so beautiful