Here's what you need to make this card:
- White cardstock
- Green gingham backing paper (freebie from internet - of course!)
- Purple cardstock matted and layered with cream cardstock and finally the image
- Image coloured with H20's then Clear Gloss added to hightlight the tutu's and ballet shoes and bows in their hair! I think this is a Penny Black image, correct me if I'm wrong!
- Faux stitching using green glitter pen
- Stick the image at a 'jaunty angle' as they say
- Silver peel off (Our Daughter) in the right hand corner