Monday 28 May 2012

Very cute.....

Another perfect image for the Animal Charity cards.  This one was coloured with PM's as usual and I added some gold embossed heart cardstock along with the peel offs and some faux stitching.  The peel off wording of "Hugs" just suited this card....don't you think....!?!?!

I've also entered this one into the Snippets Workshop..  Apparently last time I forgot to include the link so I didn't get any of my cards mentioned - the first time I'd ever entered two as well.  Chemobrain has a lot to answer for and my lack of memory lets me down again.  Sometimes I think it's easier not to do these challenges as I usually forget to do something along the way......  :-(((((
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Very sweet! x

Di said...

Aw, cute card and such a sweet image :) xx

Jo said...

Karen, this is SO CUTE!, yes the wording is perfect, awwwwww.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have updated the post ;)
Hope you're keeping well
Jo xx

Gill x said...

H Karen

This is really so cute, and beautifully coloured.

Di said...

Hi Karen, I did actually remind you. One way to keep tabs on your comments to see if folk have added a comment to an old post is to access all comments from your dashboard rather than relying on looking back at old postings. Anyhow, have two goes on the swings for succeeding! And, you can take that cute Teddy for the ride as well :)

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

That is such a cute image and the hugs sums it up just lovely. Hugs mrs a.