Wednesday 18 January 2012

My 2011 Christmas Cards!

OK, so it's a bit late, but due to health problems, I only made a few cards this year.  Luckily I had some from last year already made.  I had so many plans in my head, but only a couple came to fruition.
These cards look really complicated, and believe me, the first one I made was!  It took a while for my little grey cell to get the folding the right way!
However once you've done it and got it right - it comes quite easily!  Everyone who received one of these cards loved them - and I even know of two that are still up!  I know it's bad luck after the 6th January, but they love them so much which is fantastic to know!
I'm now hoping to have a play (I mean create!) with my Christmas goodies.  I'll be making some Rudolph cards hopefully (it will make it easier if there are late onset problems again!) and I'll be ahead of the game too which is fantastic news at the busiest time of year.

My DVT and blood is not doing what it is supposed to do every time, sometimes my blood is up and sometimes it is down like a yoyo, sometimes too high, sometimes too low, only once has it been exactly right!  Typical for me then as those of you who know me would say! 

Enjoy and hope to be back more regularly soon!

5 comments:

Gill x said...

My you have been busy, lovely cards I am not surprised that your friends loved them.
Glad that you are feeling abit better.

Gill x said...

My you have been busy, lovely cards I am not surprised that your friends loved them.
Glad that you are feeling abit better.

Di said...

I know there must have been one heck of a lot of work in these Karen :)) Lovely! Di x

Sarn said...

WOW - Karen . . .these are amazing! Very intricate. I'm not surprised they went down well with the recipients.

Hope you feel better soon. xxx

Ambreen said...

Cards are lovely Karen..love the folding work...
i can feel how glad your friends were after having them...shows dedication with love