Saturday 10 September 2011

Penny Black - a little kitty!

Well as you know I'm a Penny Black fan and got this set when my lovely friend Di, gave me some amazing gift vouchers!  Talk about kid in a sweet shop!

I made this card for a friend of mine who happens to run a Cat Charity, so it's ideal for her!  Strangely enough lots of my friends like cats too.  No comments please - I think I've heard them all!

It was made using snippets of card and a Nestie along with some gems, came together nice and easy in the end.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow such a pretty card.

Di said...

So funny Karen - have you really seeeen close-up the expression on that cat's face?! I burst out laughing - and love your card as always! Brilliant sentiment too :)) Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Looks a bit like the cat who is trying to do unmentionables on our front lawn! Hugs Mrs A.

Lydia La La said...

great creativeness there, Karen. Hope you are keeping well. XXOO D

Gill xx said...

I will try again? Love the expression on the cats face!!!

Lovely card as usual

Anonymous said...

1, accutane and liver disease,