Friday 5 August 2011

Sad Cardmaking.....

OK so this is a sympathy card, but with a difference.  It's for a good friend of mine, whose little cat died suddenly.  I know how they feel, so just had to make a card for them to show that I'm thinking of them.

As I said, a sad occasion and some of you will think it pretty daft, but a cat is part of our family and always will be.  A pet becomes a huge part of your family and is missed just as much, if not more, than some people.

RIP little kitty.

PS. I know I'm soft but hey, it's better than being a hard head with no feelings.

3 comments:

Gill said...

Hi Karen
I quite agree loosing a pet is like loosing one of your family. I am sure your friend will really love this card and your kind thoughts.

Ambreen said...

I think its a great gesture...i am sure they love their lil kitty as much as you loved yours ...so its definatley gona make them feel that their pet was not only important to them but some one else also...

Di said...

Such a kind thought Karen - they take a little piece of our hearts with them. Hmm, your posting are showing up late on my dashboard - so what's all that about then?! Postman been yet? Di xx