Thursday 17 February 2011

Phew...no kitties in sight....!

Well I did promise didn't I...!

This time it's one the Mollie Bloom stamps I got in a Cardmaking magazine as a freebie, it's a lovely set and one I've used many times already for the charity cardmaking.

Martha Stewart punch used here, along with some backing papers using the 'double scallop punch' (LOL!) and a lovely little circle sentiment I found in the craft shop bargain bin. Typical you always see them reduced after paying full price.

Mind you, I found some lovely Papermania goodies in the bargain bin, only to be told when paying oh they're three times that price, it was put in by mistake. That's OK isn't it, said the assistant.....NO IT ISN'T said I. Well if it's in the bargain bin, you don't expect to pay three times the price do you.

So they went back and they lost out as I only spent the bare minimum to get the free stamp set I needed!!! It's not the first time they've done that and I only go there to get the basics if I've run out.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the card!

3 comments:

Steph said...

How cute!! Am loving your colouring!! Am glad you stuck to your guns in the shop!! x

Debs said...

Hiya, love your card, so cute, thanks for the comment, my image the 20's girl is from
www.thepapershelter.com
Hugs Debs

Karen said...

Thanks for the comments Steph and Debs. I'm keeping an eye on your blogs to pick up hints and tips for my new PM's and stamping! Thanks for sharing, it really helps us newbies.