Here's what you need to make this card:
- Print off the flower background paper from the Popcorn The Bear CDROM from http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/
- Print off the Bear with the Curtains (I thought this would suit a new home!) and pyramage him
- Add some green stripy background paper to show off the sentiment (Good Luck in your New Home ) - you can just about see it in the photo - sorry!
- Add faux stitching around the green stripy paper using a Glitter Pen (Sainsburys)
- Add an overloaded car peel off at the bottom right hand side of the card
A lovely card to welcome someone to a new home - hope they like it!