This is the inside of the toolkit and as you can see it contains many sheets of Bubble Wrap with a little poem inside which rhymes about coping with stress and not to overuse it as counselling may be required. If you would like the little poem just let me know!
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Yellow cardstock - although it can any colour you have in your stash!
- "Mans" backing paper from Cardmaking magazine, it's also available on the internet so you have it forever if needed
- Scoring Tool to make four separate lines - slightly bigger than the bubble wrap you're going to use
- Fold the cardstock into a 'wallet' style shape
- Print the poem and stick to the inside top of the wallet
- Use two brads to hold down the bubble wrap to the wallet
- I also used DST on the top and bottom back of the bubble wrap for security
- Add a simple mirri square, with rounded corners (Dovecraft punch again!) to the outside of the wallet
- I put white cardstock square and matted and layered it on the silver mirri card and then wrote "Enjoy" using an orange Glitter Pen (Sainsburys) to match the cardstock
Now you can pop until your hearts content - go on, you know you want to!