Monday 2 September 2013

Thank You!


After winning all those lovely paper pads after being the "Star Letter" in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine, I just had to say "Thank You" with one of my cards didn't I.  Being brung up wiv manners this is typical of me!

I found this gorgeous piece of backing paper in a parcel sent from the lovely Gill.  I'll have to find out where she got it as it's just perfect for so many cards!!!  I got the felt flowers as a bargain from a cheapie shop.  They are very well made and I couldn't believe it when I saw them so got a few colours all at the same time!

I backed the butterflies with vellum and coloured it with my Promarkers to match the paper.  I can post this as I've already sent it off to the Editor.

I hope you like it too.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gillx said...

Hi Kare;n

Lovely Thank You card Sorry can't tell you where I got the paper I think it was a freebie from some where.!!!!!