Friday 6 April 2012

Easter Snippet Selection!!!

I've been busy making Easter cards lately and have come up with this set of six from my Snippets Collection.  I already had the glittery eggs and chicks/bunnies/sheep in my stash, so decided to use them up.

I also finished my Easter goodie bags too so I'll show you one of them as the others haven't been posted yet!
Here's another snippet item, this time a goodie bag for Easter treats.  I've made a few of these but can't show the others as they are going in the post later!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Gill said...

Hi Karen

Lovely cards, loved mine, and my goody bag. email sent!!!

Di said...

Great Karen - I love my card and goodie bag too :) Thank you!

Remember to add a link to the snippets playground into this posting to be included in the Sunday roll call please.

Happy Easter!

Di xx

Di said...

PS I've changed you to Karen T in Mr Linky :) Di x

Hettie said...

Pretty Easter cards and bag there. Lovely!

Sarn said...

Super snippet use going on here Karen.

Get your skates on and join Mrs A and myself over the frozen pond. We're going ice skating! xxx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Lovely cards, but I really think that bag is gorgeous. See you by the roundabout tomorrow. xx Maggie

Mrs A. said...

Really like your goodie bag. Do you fancy a go on the see saw? You can be my partner if you like. I have sticky toffee chews too. Hugs Mrs A.

Bernie said...

WOW you have been busy! What cute cards, each one a beauty but I love that gorgeous bag most.
Hugs

Carol said...

What a gorgeous set of snippet makes Karen, love the bag. Carol x

Unknown said...

Karen sorry I am late commenting , These Easter cards are just wonderful , what fabulous work well done Hugs Elaine