Tuesday 11 January 2011

Special Cards

Sorry I can't remember if I've posted these before, sorry if I have! They are 3d type cards in that they are shaped and sit outside of the background. Hard to describe but I hope you know what I mean!

The first is for a New Home for a little boy aged three. He loves getting cards addressed to him through the post!
The "New Home" card is for his parents and is in the same style but a totally different image of course, with a little "Sold" sign and a car laden with boxes! CB'd bits and bobs add to the effects of the house. Lots of fun making these cards, have got more to make too....watch out in the future - there's other shapes that will be popping up too!

1 comment:

Di said...

More great ideas! Love the little pathway - done using your CB I think :) Di x