Friday 2 August 2013

Thank You Auntie!


I made this special card for my Auntie, we went to have a scrumptious Sunday Lunch with her, and I made dessert - a Banoffee Pie!  I know, very naughty, but you have to have something special every now and then! 


I constructed the flowers out of card and added some Cosmic Shimmer Pearls to the stamens to make them stand out.  My only problem is getting them to dry without kitty deciding to sit on them on the worktray on the bed! I achieved it this time! Yay!


A while back I ordered some new stamps and in with the stamps, they enclosed some die cuts - I've just been putting some of them to good use for my Charity Card Box.  I've had this backing paper for many years, even before I started cardmaking!  It's just perfect for this hot air balloon which I backed with some holographic card I have in my stash.


This cute little bear came from I don't remember where now.  He's in my little box of stamped images I've been sent at different times.  I use them to make Charity Cards as you know and he's so cute.  I'm not sure of the make as it was sent to me. If anyone knows, please tell me and I'm going to add him to my Wish List - which is growing ever longer by the day LOL!!

Enjoy!

No comments: