Wednesday 24 April 2013

WOYWW 203


Yes, it's another WOYWW already - can you believe how quickly they come around? No, me neither.

So, here's what is on my worktray/workbed this week.  I made a couple of quick cards last night to say "Thank you" to some special friends.  Also a birthday card too.

Meanwhile, here's the finished card you saw the beginnings of last week.  I hope you approve/like it.  I love that cute little bear in his wellies chillaxing in the deckchair...cute huh!  Still trying to find out what the backing paper is called if anyone knows!

 
Thanks also to my lovely friend Gill, who has just sent me some more cards to help out my charity cardmaking efforts.  The more the merrier!  They all sell and help raise funds for charities who are going through hard times in this cash reduced time we're all NOT enjoying!
 
Also thanks for the lovely bottles of gloriousness, I've already used them on two cards, which you'll see soon on this little 'ole blog o'mine!!
 
Enjoy!!

12 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

Really Beautiful card, love the design.
It is great that you are doing so much for charity x
Happy WOYWW Heather #74

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Karen, the backing paper was made by Crafthouse Press for the Paper Nation range....no longer available I'm sorry to say. like the look of the gingham going on on your workbed...cant resist a bit of red gingham...

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the cute bear in his wellies!! That's a fun card that anyone would be glad to receive :) That's lovely that folk are still sending stuff for your charities..there are some lovely people around!
Hugs, LLJ 22 xx

ria gall said...

love your finished card how cute is he in his lovely little wellies. I have seen that paper before but I don't know what it is called sorry
Happy WOYWW #203 and thank you for sharing your desk with us today
Ria #60

Alison Scott said...

He is a sweetie. Love those dinky wellies. The sentiment is fab too.
No WOYWW for me this week as I have been too busy for crafting time :-(

Unknown said...

Lovely Card.
Karen #64

Elizabeth said...

No idea what the paper is, though I see Julia does know, but it is fab, as is the teddy in his deckchair having a spot of R&R :) Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #53

Nan G said...

He's so cute in his wellies! Thanks for the early visit. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #98

Kelly said...

Love the card. That 'nap' play on phrase gave me a giggle. Creative Blessings! Kelly #123

April said...

Your card is adorable!. Looks like there is a lot going on at your desk.
April #119

Darnell said...

Oh, my wellies, Karen, this card is so incredibly adorable!! "There's a "nap" for that!" So funny and so clever! I love your whole layout!!

Thank you for coming by to visit me! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #52

Deb's Pen Pot said...

A lovely busy-looking desk! Good luck with your cards. Thanks for the visit - time constraints mean I’m Weekend-WOYWW-ing, but hope you’ve had a good one! Deb # 125