Monday 12 March 2012

Chooks Birthday Card

I found this image in my 'stamped stash box' at the weekend and it was perfect for this stripy snippet I had in my 'snippets envelope'.  I do try to use all the bits of the tiniest paper as it's all given to cancer charitie for nothing.

This is ideal for a male or female birthday - well I think so anyway!  I think it's a Penny Black stamp but I'm not sure as it was a donated one.  I really must find out as I love it and will be putting them on my wish list.  I still have some Christmas/Birthday money to spend so will have to see.  My wish list is ever growing, I've just seen some of the new PB stamps and they are definitely on my wish list!

As this is one of my many charity cards, I was just wondering what you all do with the cards you make - obviously there are special ones for family and friends, but what do you do with the others? 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Di said...

Yes, it is a penny Black stamp called 'Best of Luck'. Currently available from Amazon, expensive with high postage - you might find it cheeper (geddit?) elsewhere.

Redanne said...

Great card for a 'Krafty Chick' like you to send. Love Di's comment above too. I give my cards (the ones I do not sell) to our local British Heart Foundation shop to sell (my Mum and Dad both died from heart problems so it seems appropriate). The shop write to me from time to time to say how much they they have made which is lovely.

Gill x said...

Another lovely card, love the stamp well you know what do with my spare cards, will be some in the post soon.

Ambreen said...

Love the card karen..you made a look alike for Johns birthday too last year right ?